To obtain a booking form please send an e mail request to email@example.com and a copy will be sent for you to print out and complete.
West Tilbury Village Hall Management Committee agree to let the hall to the Hirer subject to the following conditions:
1. The booking will not be confirmed until the deposit is paid in full.
2. The Hirer will forfeit the deposit in the event of cancellation.
3. The Hirer is responsible for ensuring that the hall is vacated promptly at the end of the period of hire and when requested to do so by the Key Holder.
4. All music must cease promptly at 11.30 p.m. The Hirer is responsible for seeing that this rule is strictly observed.
5. The hall is to be promptly cleared of all rubbish by the end of the period of hire. Rubbish to be removed by the Hirer or placed in the wheelie bin provided.
6. Any decorations etc., are to be attached to the wall using Blu-Tac only. Sellotape or drawing pins must not be used.
7. The heaters are not to be tampered with. The heating is to be controlled by using the wall mounted thermostats only.
8. The Hirer will ensure that the water heater in the kitchen is switched off prior to departure from the hall.
9. The Hirer will ensure that the cooker is turned off prior to departure from the hall.
10. The Hirer will ensure that the refrigerator is switched off, emptied of all items and left with the door wide open prior to departure from the hall.
11. The Hirer will ensure that all taps, electrical appliances and lights are turned off prior to departure.
12. The Hirer is to take reasonable care to avoid any damage to the hall, fixtures or fittings.